NovaStar NovaPro UHD LED Video Controller
The NovaPro UHD LED Video Controller is an all-in-one controller, integrating a software control system with 4K processing and 4K sending.
The NovaPro UHD is capable of receiving a variety of video signals and processing images of resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K×2K@60Hz and 8K×1K@60Hz. It comes with a maximum loading capacity of 10,400,000 pixels and can send the processed videos to LED displays using Neutrik Ethernet ports and fiber optical ports.
Novastar NovaPro UHD LED Video Controller
The NovaPro UHD LED Video Controller is the latest all-in-one controller product launched by Nova, with video processing and video control functions, and integrated Master VI platform software. Users can connect the mouse, keyboard and monitor to NovaPro UHD and directly perform layer management, screen configuration and other operations.
The NovaPro UHD can receive a variety of video signals and has ultra-high-definition full 4K×2K@60Hz and 8K×1K@60Hz image processing capabilities. It can carry a maximum load of 10.4 million pixels and can send the processed video through the Neutrik network port and optical fiber port. to the LED display.
With powerful video processing and sending capabilities, NovaPro UHD is widely used in high-end rental, stage control and engineering small-pitch LED display fields.
- 6 x layers
– Supports for mulitiple layers like: 2 x 4K × 2K and 4 x 2K × 1K, LOGO, and BKG, as well as irregular shaped layers
– Flexible layer adjustment, including opacity, mask, overlapping, copying, mirroring, flipping, etc.
– Irregular layer supported
– Z-order sorting
- 1 x OSD, 1 x LOGO and 1 x BKG
- – OSD supports cropping, opacity adjustment, dynamic and static images, and position settings.
– LOGO supports resolutions up to 256×256 and allows for cropping, opacity adjustment, and position settings.
– BKG can be scaled to fit the screen automatically.
- Built-in Master VI platform software allowing for easier operations
- Working with the A8s or A10s Plus receiving the card to support HDR function, making images smoother
- Low latency output
– The end-to-end delay can be as low as 1 frame when the low latency and synchronization functions are turned on, and the data runs vertically on the screen.
- Multiviewer settings
– Monitor the input sources, PVW or PGM, or perform mixed monitoring.
- Web control
– Access and control the NovaPro UHD in real-time by using a browser without the need to install multiple pieces of software.
- Up to four NovaPro UHD units can be linked together for image mosaic.
- Decimal frame rates supported
– The supported frame rates are 23.98 Hz, 29.97 Hz, 47.95 Hz, 59.94 Hz, 71.93 Hz, 119.88Hz, and 143.86Hz.
- Genlock synchronization, fit for XR application scenarios
- PGM editing supported
- Aluminium Metal Housing
- Rack Mountable
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Draw: 180W
- Operating Temperature: -10°C – +60°C
- 1 x Ethernet Port
- 3 x USB
- 1 x Genlock IN-LOOP
- 1 x Control UI
- 2x Dual DVI-D, up to 8.3 million pixels
- 1x HDMI 2.0, up to 8.8 million pixels per input
- 1x DP 1.2, up to 8.8 million pixels per input
- 1x RJ45 Network LAN Connector for IP-based Control
- 1x Locking IEC Power connector
- 16 x Neutrik Ethernet outputs
- 4 x Optical Screen Output
- 1 x MVR
- 1 x AUX
- 2x USB Type A port to connect USB Stick or cascade OUT
- 1x USB Type B control interface for connection with PC or Cascade IN
- DP, HDMI, USB, DVI, CAT5 & Power cable included
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 482.6mm × 183.9mm × 497.5m
- Weight: 21kg.