The last few human centuries were incredible in the sense of many billion years of history. Our species has not only reshaped the biosphere of its world, but is also in the midst of creating changes to its landscape, seas and atmosphere, but we put something exponential into planetary time equations, and that something is known as technology.
LEDs came into being through 1962 and for the first decade were mostly red in color. Nick Holonyak invented the first practical LED in 1962, when he was at General Electric. The first practical LED display was produced and introduced at Hewlett-Packard (HP) in 1968. The idea has evolved immensely ever since.
WHAT’S AN LED VIDEO WALL?
Although not a novelty to this day and age, video walls are still breathtaking sights and catch everybody who spots them. An LED video wall consists of several monitors which are grouped together to create one wide screen’s image. That has a range of advantages. For example, the pixel pitch and resolution and consistency are greatly improved, and perhaps more importantly, it is incomparable in its breadth and engaging capacity.
WHY DO I NEED ONE?
LED video walls are the focus of publicity everywhere they go. People can hardly be blamed for eyeing them, because they are capable of amazing visual designs on a scale that no other technology can equal. There is time and place for each LED display choice but when it comes to effects, video walls are the king. In a sport stadium no other technology can be scaled up to suit. No other technology is capable of displaying ultra HD images on a scale that is wide enough for a whole room. No other technology is as dynamic as video walls, or as versatile. LED video walls are predictably highly effective for branding and creative purposes. For any wide-range use, LED video walls are serviceable and can be used in many ways but this is not the only advantage. Let’s look at some more.
- Top-Notch Content Quality:
Unquestionably, the performance of tremendous content is the primary incentive for the presence of video walls. With each individual display added to this technological puzzle, this platform allows higher resolutions than ever before, as the resolution itself increases. It ensures that the content is not only increased in size, but also in its resolution and efficiency, which can be easily measured by summing up the width and height of all screens in your LED video wall.
- Heavy-duty Processing Capacity:
Running a video wall requires more processing power, but that extra processing oomph is another advantage to the technology. Professional video wall controllers, they are comparatively heavier than those found on single displays. As such, they can not only drive content on a larger scale, but can drive more content at a smoother rate than single displays can.
- Appears Contemporary & Intense:
We are not referring to the precision of the picture again which is undoubtedly enrapturing. This time, it’s about how the setup itself appears. Therefore, LED video walls look like something out of a science fiction fantasy for viewers. In the view of the fact that they are designed and arranged without bezels, they look unbelieving smooth and clean. There’s no metal hanging from the ceiling either, which is what the route of the projector offers.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
There is an extensive range of LED display walls to choose from, depending on your application today and your future needs. Typical display technologies include LCD panels, direct view laser rays, blended projection screens, laser phosphor displays and rear projection cubes. Such screens often contain the hardware necessary to stack similar screens together with connections to daisy chain power. These prepossessing LED video walls are virtually seamless.
FINEST LED VIDEO WALLS TODAY:
Video walls are engineering and design wonders that can attract eyes anywhere they are positioned. And there’s no need to go for anything else, provided their remarkable flexibility and functionality. Consequently, the decision making criteria for LED video wall selection can altogether be fatiguing provided the extensive range of choices available in the market. When making an investment in a video wall you need to bear in mind a variety of important factors. Let’s review some of the most admirable options up for grabs.
P1.5 LED Video Wall Display
- Super Flatness: First-class aluminum baseboard which is cold processing guarantees the best flatness.
- Shallow Brightness with Elevated Gray Scale: Using high-quality LED lamps and High Return IC, the SU48X flex square series goes hand in hand with our proprietary mask and special image arithmetic processing making color rendering, color revival and more clarity even in low brightness mode smoother. Provides solid gray-scale output even at a 100 cd / m2 low-brightness.
- Optimized temperature control System: Drive IC and power supply stick to the base plate of aluminum, the base plate of CNC aluminum is a major heat-sink itself, with the rear vent to ensure the best cooling effect as well.
P2 LED Video Wall Display
- Response time at Nanosecond Level: Relatively soon in nanosecond stage, P2 LED wall responds without smear or double image effect. SU4820 model enjoys a long product life (100,000 hours, 8-10 years), due to its advanced manufacturing and production management expertise, a wealth of drive track design experience.
- Mask system with proprietary anti-moiré: P2 LED wall uses high quality black LED lamps to improve contrast and reduce dark-mode reflections. With proprietary mask technology, it can achieve a perfect contrast ratio and remove the moire effect, becoming an ideal solution for broadcasting or cameras applications.
- Fast refresh rate, professional illustration: Fast refresh rate of up to 3840Hz keeps it high-quality display output even under the professional camera, without water waves or screen flickering, completely meeting the requirement for live show.
P2.5 LED Video Wall Display
- Resolution: Ultra high resolution and wide angle of view.
- Fixing & Renting: Fixing and renting creates more opportunities.
- Refresh Rate: Fast 1920Hz refresh rate, best energy-saving scan process, great grey level.
- Wireless: Smooth implementation simplifies the complex internal structure, making it easier and more secure.
- Thin: The P2.5 LED video walls features high strength, endurance, accuracy and they’re hard to deform.
- Feasible: The aluminum die-casting cabinet is modularly constructed; every screen cabinet can be easily dismantled and assembled.
- Low: The P2.5 LED video wall comprises of low noise, lightweight, low transport and assembly costs without tools and low assembly costs.
- Front & Rear Maintenance: You can easily swap both the module and the power system, reducing the maintenance costs.
- Rapid compilation and disassembly: With magnet system mounted on each board, work can be easily assembled, labor cost reduction without the hexagonal brass spacer allows for an excellent surface, and greater reliability.
P3 LED Video Wall Display:
- Color & Performance: P3 LED wall has the best Color Uniformity and Reliable Performance SMD LED.
- Refresh Rate: Fast refresh rate with Reliable Driving IC, and High Quality.
- Power Supply: Best Power Supply Mean-well CE, UL Authorized power supply for some of the notable features of P3 LED wall.
- Customizable: LED Cabinet Customizable to LED Display Size.
WHAT’S MY DEALMAKER?
Various technical experts and the general public reviewed and compared the P1.5, P2, P2.5 and P3 LED video wall displays. Conclusions were drawn on the basis of performance, appearance, attributes, durability and overall presentation. Although, the above mentioned LED walls aren’t very dissimilar in specification, there were particular notable distinctions that were apparent when the screens were examined side by side. The battle between P2.5 and P3 LED wall was a competitive one. Tech maestros advocated the P2.5 LED video wall display based on the fact that image manifestation was un-stretched even with different resolutions. So what are you waiting for now?