What is P2 led display?
P2 LED display is an indoor high-definition small-pitch LED display system. The pixel resolution of P2 LED full-color screen is 250,000 points/square. The suitable viewing distance is 2 meters to 15 meters. DOIT VISION P2 LED display is commonly used in conference rooms, video conferences, lecture halls, lobbies, monitoring centers, command centers, etc.
The unit board size of P2 high-definition LED full-color display is 256*128mm, with two specifications of 320mm*160mm, and the module resolution is 128 dots*64 dots/160 dots*80 dots.
In daily communication with customers, many customers will mention that they need a display with 2K or 4K effect. In fact, 2K and 4K are concepts in LCD splicing screens, but our LED display can also be customized according to customer requirements. Reach 2K or 4K. The smaller the pixel pitch, the smaller the area required to achieve 2K or 4K effects. For example, if P2 wants to achieve 2K effects (1920*1080), based on the ratio of 16:9, the size only needs to be 3.84 meters width *1.92 meters height.
Benefits of p2 LED display
In various application environments, there are many benefits in P2 LED display,
That is exactly what P2 LED wall offers alongside:
- High refresh rate-it can be up to 3,840 Hz depending on the processor and model
- Superior image quality with the high pixel density, the image quality of P2 LED display shows full colors and high definition.
- Flicker-free content display
- High contrast ratio more so with the black LED system
- Minimal reflection
- Viewing angle is wide
- Durable and reliable
- Easy to customize
- Easy to operate and maintain features
5 Best P2 LED Display List
At DOIT VISION, we design and manufacture FCC, RoHS, and CE-compliant LED wall displays with custom options available. Let’s have a look for our product ranges of P2 LED display and near P2 LED display
R500 Series P2 LED Display
R500 Series is specialized designed for rental applications and needs minimum pixel pitches of P1.5mm, P1.9mm and P2.6mm for applications of HD, 4K, XR, virtual production. R500 is also an LED panel that works properly for camera. With fast curve locking system, it’s easy to form 5-12 degrees concave and convex installation to get a seamless curve surface. And there are Brompton, Novastar, Colorlight control system optional.
It has the following characteristics:
- Fine pitch LED display for rental usage
- 16 bits grayscale
- 98% match DCI-P3
- Curve creative shape
- Up to 7680Hz super high refresh rate
- With the xR version for LEDs works in the camera
Brick Series P2 LED Display
Brick series is specially designed for indoor wall-mounted installation with lightweight, structure free and 100% front service, can reach pixel pitch: P1.5mm, P1.8mm, P2.6mm, P2.9mm and P3.9mm with full panel size of 500x250mm, 500x500mm, 500x750mm and 500x1000mm. Among these pitch, P1.8mm belongs to small pitch display. It has the following characteristics:
- With ultra-thin panel depth: 44mm
- Full panel size with direct wall mounted installation
- Perfect alignment & flatness With Patent design captive bolt
- Easy joint between panels and different panels in different sizes with the locking system
FP Series P2 LED Display
Fine pitch series is a kind of super high-resolution display with indoor pitch ranges of P0.9mm, P1.2mm, P1.5mm, P1.8mm and P1.9mm for 2K,4K,8K,FHD,UHD solution. Its panel size: width-600mm/23.6”, height-337.5mm/13.29”, each unit panel uses a 16:9 aspect ratio, the same most commonly used in displays for FHD and UHD content. This allows you to enjoy existing content without additional editing. Fine pitch series has the following characteristics:
- 100% full front maintenance
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio Optimized for FHD/UHD Content
- High standard of waterproofing as an indoor LED display
COB Series P2 LED Display
COB LED series offers ultra high resolution LED display with 16:9 aspect ratio optimized for FHD/UHD content, the COB refers to a packaging method that has good characteristics of being dust-proof, impact-proof, and surface waterproof. Pixel pitch can do P0.95mm, P1.25mm and P1.5mm, with 600×337.5mm same panel size as fine pitch series, but the module size: 150×168.75mm is smaller than fine pitch series. COB LED series has the following characteristics:
- Superior smaller pixel pitch
- Consistent black surface
- 180-degree wide viewing angle
- Super high contrast ratio
- DCI-P3 color gamut
- Great energy efficiency, saving 40% more energy than conventional LED screens
LED Flexible Screen P2 LED Display
Flexible LED display is a kind of display utilizes soft PCB with high flexibility which can be bent to creative concave and convex curve shapes. Its module is specially designed with soft PCB and rubber plastic parts which can be bent concave and convex without affecting the normal working of the LED diode board. DOIT flexible LED display can do small pitch of indoor P1.25mm, P1.59mm, P1.667mm, P1.875mm, P2mm, P2.5mm, P3mm and P4mm. It has the following characteristics:
- Front service with strong magnet
- Super slim: 6mm thickness for one module
- Support only module installation or customized shape cabinet frame
How Much Does P2 LED Display Cost?
Here we also will briefly provide you with a cost reference for purchasing an LED display screen.
1) Normally we quote based on the unit price per square meter, the price range will be different for the combination with different brands of LED lamp and refresh rate, cabinet materials, etc. Components used.
2) The price includes the receiving card, cables and free spare parts; controller, packaging and additional parts not included, it depends on your demands.
3) Regarding transportation, we have the more common transportation methods of by air and by sea. We also provide door-to-door solutions and will deliver them directly to your warehouse.
No matter what your screen size demands are, there are a solution for you, about P2 LED display, if the screen size smaller than 10 square meters costs between $8,000 up to $30,000; when the screen size going on 10-50 square meters, it will takes nearly $30,000 to $140,000.For example, based the customer demands, we offer different solution with a series of LED display.
Tips to choose P2 LED display
- Decide on the screen size and pixel pitch
The size of the display you need will depend on its location and the viewing distance. If your viewing distance within 2 meters, there is absolutely no problem in choosing P2. Sure the smaller pitch, the better display effect.
- Consider the brightness
Indoor screens usually require 500-1500 nits. It will take more cost for reaching high brightness indoor.
- Confirm the lifespan and warranty
LED displays are a significant investment, so you want to ensure they last. A good quality LED screen should have a lifespan of 100,000 hours (about 11 years if run 24/7). Also, consider the warranty period and what it covers.
- Set a budget
LED displays can range widely in cost, depending on their specifications and the manufacturer. Set a budget that takes into account not just the purchase price, but also installation costs and the potential energy costs.
This article briefly highlights the P2mm LED display and DOIT product series of pixel pitch that near P2mm and cost reference ranges. If you have any demands and questions, feel free to contact us, our team experts are all ready to help.
Remember that the most expensive option isn’t always the best for your specific needs. By carefully considering all these factors we wrote, you can choose an LED display that offers the best value and performance for your situation.
Which is better P2 or P3 LED wall?
P2 and P3 both are high-definition levels LED displays, which one is better depends on the specific usage scenarios and needs. You need to evaluate based on the following factors: viewing distance, budget, image quality requirements, installation environment and serviceability.
In a word, if you need higher pixel density and sharper image quality, and you have the budget, the P2 display may be a better choice. But if the viewing distance is longer or the budget is limited, the P3 display is also a good choice. The final choice should be evaluated based on specific needs and scenarios.
What is p2 led screen resolution?
The resolution of P2 LED display is usually 1920×1080 pixels, which means that at a standard 1080p HD video resolution, the number of horizontal pixels on each display is 1920 and the number of vertical pixels is 1080.